1979 Uniflite 42
1979 Uniflite 42
|Make / Model||Uniflite / 42|
|Year / Condition||1979 / Used|
|Engine Use||3200 Hours|
|Engine Description||Cummins VT-555M|
|Boat Location||Hoonah, AK|
|Boat History||Get boat history report|
Full Description- Stock #201460 -
1979 Uniflite 42 in Beautiful Condition! New Upgrades! Spacious interior with plenty of storage! Loaded and ready to cruise!
Located in Hoonah, Alaska, this Uniflite 42 is a great aft cabin yacht. Uniflite became a major player in the powerboat market creating several popular runabouts, sport fishing boats, cabin cruisers and even sailboats.
Powered by twin Cummins 270 hp engines.
The fly-bridge canvas and vinyl cover was recently replaced and in excellent condition, a $13,000 investment to replace. Also the chairs and carpet are new.
There are many new items including carpeting and washer & dryer. The new items are listed below.
The 42 has lots of space for your family and friends, and all your boating gear. Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this Uniflite aft cabin!
Items and information below come with this Uniflite:
- Engine 1 & 2:
- Engine Brand: Cummins
- Year Built: 1979
- Engine Model: VT-555M
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 3000 (2018)
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Engine Power: 270 HP
- New Turbo's installed on boat engines at 3,000 hours.
- Fire Suppression System
Accommodations & Layout:
- Hi-lo table
- Hanging chart table
- Captain's chair
- Queen Master stateroom
- Forward Cabin with 2 bunks
- 2 head layout with separate showers
- Webasto heater installed
- Adjustable interior windscreen blinds
- Beige Berber carpeting (2003) New Carpeting in main
- Vacu flush heads
- 110v electric heaters
- New Clothes Washing Machine (2019)
- New Clothes Dryer (2019)
Down galley with "L" shaped seating opposite.
- 16 cu-ft upright refrigerator freezer
- New Dishwasher (2019)
- Granite counter tops
- 3 burner Princess Electric range
- GE Convection oven/Microwave
- Single control faucet
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin Chart plotter
- Lowrance X-60 depth sounder
- C maps, Olympia to San Juan's
- JVC stereo tuner (new stereo, on board, not installed-
- CD player
- Intercom to bridge
- TV/phone dock jacks
- New Flat Screen TV mounted (2019)
- 30 amp shore power and cord
- 1 8d battery
- 6 - 6 volt deep cell batteries
- 1 Gp 27 battery (gen set)
- Northern Lights 8,000 watt generator
- Heart 2000 watt inverter
- AC & DC panel
- 225' chain
- 125' 3/8 line
- Bruce anchor
- Electric windlass
- Livingston 10' dinghy (not titled)
- Bow pulpit w/rails
- New water pressure valve (2019)
- Swim platform w/stairs to deck
- Weaver davits
- Dinghy winch
- New Fly-bridge cover and new carpet (2019)
- New Chairs on Fly-Bridge (2019)
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
Main fuel tanks are 400 gallon. There is one auxiliary 100 gallon fuel tank.
Furnace and generator operate from the SB tank.
Owner says: Bring your Best offer!
We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, please visit SellBoatsAndRVs [dot] com to learn more.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is bought another boat.
At Pop Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 548-7496 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 218-2805 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
Take a look at ALL ***ORIGINAL PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. We appreciate that you took your time to look at our advertisement and we look forward to speaking with you!