1984 X Yachts X-95
Full DescriptionBoat is located in East Hampton, New York.
After 22 years of memorable Sailing adventures, time has come for us to move on and sell our much enjoyed Xenia.
She is a 1984 X-Yacht X-95, hull #78 and for a bit of history she is the first X-yacht ever imported in the US.
She has been very well kept and comes with many extras.
Located in 3 Mile Harbor, East Hampton, NY and priced to sell.
If you know of anyone looking for a fast boat to either race or cruise please let me know.
She comes with the following:
- Garmin GNX wireless Sail Pack
- Furuno GPS
- Standard Horizon VHF and portable VHF
- Solar Panels 2x50W
- Solar Charge Controller
- Inverter 1200W
- Auto pilot Simard 22TP (with spare TP20)
-Tides marine mainsail Track system
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker (Doyle)
- Main and Jib (both Doyle) in good condition, Jib UV band needs attention.
- Furlex Roller Furler
- Mainsail Sheet upgraded to German system
- Fortress Anchor with 60Ft chain and 100ft Rope
- 2 Blade folding Prop
- Yanmar 2GM, 13HP with new Gear shifter
- 2 water tanks
- 1 holding tank with new macerator pump
- Dodger and Bimini with new canvas
- Origo 3000 2 burner Alcohol stove top
- 2 sinks
- 2 large berth aft and forward
- swim platform