1989 Bayliner 3288 Diesel Motor Yacht
|Location||San Rafael, CA|
|Engine Description||Hino Diesels|
|Engine Use||1100 Hours|
Full DescriptionWho wants a San Rafael Floating Condo?
Agua Vida has a transferable liveaboard! She is a great home and a rare unicorn of a boat in that she is currently in a **transferable live aboard** slip (for a single person with approval of harbor master). Legal liveaboard slips are VERY hard to come by and the marina she is located in is lovely, quiet, safe and convenient as well as affordable ($650/month slip rental includes electric).
Agua Vida is a great fishing vessel, party boat and mini apartment.
She is 32' long and 11.5' wide at widest point and has twin Diesel 150hp Hino engines in working condition with 1100 engine hours. She has a fresh haul out at a cost of $8000.
Agua Vida's attributes:
- Bayliner 3288, built in 1989 and 32' long, 2'11" draft.
- 150 hp twin diesel engines.
- 2 helms, one inside salon and one on the flybridge.
- Salon with dining table for 6. Bench couch also pulls out to a bed.
- 1 KW generator (make your own power during power outages!).
- 2 cabins, one with king size bed and the other in a triangular shape that is around full size. Couch pulls out as well so it can sleep 6.
- 1 head with a wet-bath shower.
- Hot water heater works great.
- Mini fridge (regular 120V version not marine).
- 3 burner propane stove and small oven.
- Small built in microwave.
- Functioning electronics and navigation equipment including Furuno Radar, GPS plotter and depth gauge.