1991 Nautor Swan 5557 CC CB
- Length57' 4"
- Width15' 11"
- LocationNew York, NY
Please call owner at 1-347-255-9240. Boat Location: Ionian Islands, Greece. Asking price in Euros 290,000.00. Well maintained and in excellent condition priced right for a quick sale! Too many specs, features and upgrades to list but here are some of them. Can send more info per PM. - LOA: 57'4"... Read More
This dealer has 1642 boats listed on boatcrazy.com.View All
- Engine Use4000 Hours
- Hull TypeFiberglass
167hp Mercedes Benz MTU
Full DescriptionPlease call owner at 1-347-255-9240.
Boat Location: Ionian Islands, Greece.
Asking price in Euros 290,000.00.
Well maintained and in excellent condition priced right for a quick sale!
Too many specs, features and upgrades to list but here are some of them. Can send more info per PM.
- LOA: 57'4"
- Beam: 15'11"
- Draft: 7'2" Hydraulic centerboard up, 11'6" Centerboard down
- 3 Cabin layout, 2 heads and walk in showers
- Engine: Mercedes MTU, 6 liter Turbo Diesel 116 kw 167hp, ~ 4000 hours. Partial overall done by German DMV Diesel in 2012 original supplier of engine to Nautor. All titanium plates on engine cooling were changed, cylinder pressures tested, new injection nozzles, new high pressure pipes, new freshwater and seawater pumps and thermostats. Mechanic's estimate is at least another 10,000 hours should be expected. This is a heavy duty engine and was an upgrade from original owner. Recent Oil Change and an extra 20 liter of new engine oil onboard. Lot's of filters and general spare parts available.
- Extended reversed transom model 57'
- Deck is foam cored GRP sandwich.
- 2009 Teak Deck done in by Teak Decking Systems 10mm
- 2009 Flag blue topsides and gold cove stripe painted
- 2009 pedestal painted
- 2009 Hull below waterline peeled and re-laminated against osmosis ( done in Rode Island, JBY's 10 year guarantee )
- Hydraulic centerboard, controls in cockpit
- 2009 Rudder serviced and bearings tested/reinforced
- 2009 New steering cables
- 2012 New ZF Gearbox and Couple to prop shaft
- 2012 New Halyard Marine GRP Silencer
- 2009 New Maxprop 3 bladed feathering Propeller
- 2017 New Cutlass bearing
- 2017 New Dripless Stuffing Box PSS
- 2010 Overhaul of Bow thruster Meissner 12kw, retractable, hydraulic with alarm for down position.
- 2015 All New house bank batteries Sonnenschein Gel. 24v DC System. GF 8 x 6v , 200Ah ( 24v 400Ah)
- Vessel has 230v AC system on shore power and westerbeke generator and also 110v additional AC system on shore power and on Inverter (for US)
- Engine battery separate
- Windlass additional battery in forepeak
- 2017 New Generator Battery
- 2014 Mastervolt battery charger and shore power unit. Mastervolt 24/100-3
- 24v MTU , L-N 150 A larger than standard Alternator
- Westerbeke BTD9 , 4-514, 220v 50 HZ, 9.4 kvA Generator
- 110V Inverter Heart Interface
- 2014 Full freshwater plumbing refit, renewal of all hot and cold water pipes, manifold, shower and other faucets, water heater, pressure pumps, pressure tank etc. to Nautor's recommended dimensions and selected supplies (Etra)
- 2013 Sea recovery Watermaker 70 l/h, Ultra Whisper, modulated
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps, manual and automatically controlled
- Manual bilge pumps
- 1134 liters of Fuel capacity
- 868 liters in 4 separate fresh water tanks plus watermaker
- 2014 New Vacuflush toilets, all hoses changed and grey and backwater plumbing refit
- 2015 2 New Electric Shower sump tank pumps plus 2 manual sump pumps.
- 2014 2 x stainless steel holding tanks with electric discharge pumps and new anti smell filters
- 2010 Deck discharge outlets added
- 2009 Raymarine log, wind, close hauled wind, compass depth
- 2009 GPS, chart plotter/Radar Raymarine E class 8" at pedestal and Raymarine E class 12" at nav. station
- GPS, Raymarine RN 300 as spare
- SSB, Icom IC-M 700 @ [145300217:Pro]
- 2009 AIS B - Sea Tracer S287
- 2009 Sirius weather antenna and software usable in US and Caribbean
- 2011 Raymarine radar scanner, digital
- 2010 KVH sat. fleet broadband track phone FB 150
- 2015 Autopilot, Raymarine ST 7001 smartpilot, computer renewed and fully serviced
- 2013 Soba washing machine for laundry in aft shower stall locker
- Iceberg 24v fridge/freezer with separate fridge side door in galley and freezer opening to corian countertop underneath. Holdover plates in both fridge and freezer
- 2010 New Compressor for Iceberg AC electric side, new thermostats
- 2014 New engine driven fridge/freezer PTO and compressor, new thermostats
- 3 burner propane stove in galley, Alpes Inox with one electric plate in addition. 2 x 6kg gas bottles in lazarette.
- 2017 new propane sensor
- Microwave Siemens 1000w
- Deck Shower hot and cold on transom
- 2013 Condaria Air conditioning (reverse cycle) with central cooling unit, 30 BTU in walk in engine room and insulated cold piping all over the yacht.
- 2013 Individual air handlers with individual thermostatic adjustable units in all 3 cabins and saloon.
- 2009 Eberspacher Hydronic Heater unit diesel 10kw with circulating hot water and adjustable air blowers in all cabins
- 2009 Sony flatscreen TV & DVD player in Saloon behind folding doors port side settee.
- Pioneer 12 disc multi CD player
- Pioneer 45Wx4 supertuner, switchable to cockpit or interior loudspeakers.
- 24v halogen 10w interior lights in cabins
- 2 x Exterior lights under hard dodger
- Night lights, red at nav. area, LED is in Galley, chart light at nav. table.
- Reading lights - 2 x in every cabin
- Lights in all hanging lockers
- 2009 All interior surfaces sanded and two layers of varnish applied
- 2009 All new teak hatch interiors
- 2009 New upholstery, ultra suede blue and new curtains (off white), from original Nautor's Finnish supplier - Esma in Pietarsaari
- 2 Hull windows each side
- Additional port lights - Got 34.18 from galley to cockpit and head to cockpit.
- Extra stool fitting and stool aft of settee.
- Workbench over generator, removable
- 2009 Teak folding leaf table in cockpit
- Lee cloths and attachment points in all berths
- Bar in backrest of main saloon centerline bench
- 2009 Aluminum mast and boom removed, checked and sandblasted and repainted white
- 2009 All standing rigging renewed, Southern Spars
- 2 x Reckmann hydraulic furlers, 1 x for genoa RF90-3, R1 and 1 x for inner forestay
- Inner forestay moved forward, parallel with headstay, solent rig.
- Hydraulic mainsail in-mast furling and outhaul/inhaul, hydraulic genoa and forestaysail (jib) furlers.
- All sail furling and adjustment (genoa, forestay, mainsail) with push buttons at pedestal
- Centerboard and retractable bow thruster operation with controls at pedestal.
- Anchoring by push button at cockpit and chain counter. Anchor push buttons and remote also at the bow.
- Lewmar Commander 45 with three functions for: 2 x genoa sheet winches 66CST hydraulic and Lewmar 46 CST electric main halyard winch. 2 x Lewmar 56ST, 2 x Lewmar 46ST, 3 x Lewmar 46ST at mast, 1 x Lewmar 52ST at mast, 1 x Lewmar 43ST at mast.
- 2013 Mainsail, in mast furling, North Dyneema radial cut
- 2015 Inner staysail, roller furling, North Dyneema, radial cut
- 2004 Genoa, Quantum Sails, carbon (fusion) tri, Upper loop new and cleaned in 2017
- 2004 Spinnaker, blue and white, ASY
- 2012 Passarelle
- 2012 Anchor windlass, Lofrans Project x2 , 2000w with separate batteries closer to windlass and new remote system in cockpit
- 2012 New 10mm chain, 80 meters
- 2012 New Delta 50kg anchor
- Spare anchors - Fortress and CQR
- Mooring lines, docking lines and fenders
- Hard Dodger with stainless rails and portholes for ventilation and lights, standing height 1450mm (made by Nautor's Swan)
- 2017 Redone Bimini top and cover, Dodger extension foldable all in white Sunbrella
- 2009 Zodiac 310 cm dinghy
- 2009 Honda 8hp, 4 stroke outboard
- Outboard lift in sat. dish pole.
- Jonbuoy MOB module in pushpin, life vests and horseshoe
- Lifeline gates
- 2005 EPIRB Litton tested in 2015
- Avon 8 persons liferaft serviced in 2015
- Flares and grab bag under chart table.
- Installed in engine room, automatic extinguisher with sensor.
- 4 x manual fire extinguishers, in cabins, inspected 2015
This Swan has a wonderful layout for the cruising family with guests coming to visit. Because of the center cockpit deck layout, the headroom down below is superb, making her feel much larger than a 57.
The owners cabin aft has a large berth to starboard with totally private en-suite heads compartment/shower stall. There is a settee on port side, hanging lockers, clothing lockers and small vanity, as well as a safe for valuables.
Forward off the saloon is an upper/lower berth cabin with hanging lockers and table with cabinet on port side, with head/stall shower on starboard side of the passage. Full private V-berth cabin with hanging lockers, cabinets and small vanity with folding stool.
She is US documented currently lying in southern Italy.
VAT has been paid in europe and is transferable.
This yacht turns heads in every harbor you go. She is spacious, safe and fast, ready to take you anywhere in style and grace.