2007 Custom Carolina Sea Tek 36 Express
|Location||Murrells Inlet, SC|
Full DescriptionFOR QUESTIONS CONTACT: RON 864-303-3502 or email@example.com
2007 36 Custom Sea Tek Express
*Powered by a Pair of Very Well Maintained Cummins QSC 8.3 540 HP Diesel Engines with Low Hours (1680)
*Only 690 Hours on ONAN 9KW Generator
*Updated Garmin Electronics
*Custom Hard Top with Built In Rod Storage and Heavy Duty Tuna Tower
This is one of the finest Express Sportfisherman built and is a must see for anyone seriously in the market. Compared side by side to other 35 to 38 foot Express Boats the quality and performance of this battle wagon stand above the competition. Her price offers a value that is unheard of when looking for top quality express sportfish in the mid-30 foot range.
The Cockpit and helm area are very large and extremely well laid out. You have plenty of room to get around and fish or relax without anyone getting in each other’s way.
The exaggerated flare and tumblehome will entice you aboard. Once there, the ride will make you want to run this bruising, 36'1"-by-14'2", 28,000-pound boat while others are tied fast, waiting for a weather update.
Transom and bottom are solid fiberglass. Topsides are divinycell-cored. The whole vessel is laid up in vinylester, and SeaTek sealed the laminate, not just the fixtures, at every penetration. Belowdecks, The Cabin is extremely well thought out and surprisingly spacious with tons of head room. The 36's teak interior sports a huge head and an unexpected level of amenity for a thoroughbred fishing boat. Wide open, this boat hits 32 knots after a smooth, quick transition to plane but more importantly she cruises at 26 to 28 knots burning 34 to 42 gallons per hour. Thanks to wider-than-typical engine spacing, the 36 provides agile maneuvering with clutches alone. Its deep-V bottom provides surer handling in following seas (read: breaking inlets) than some flatter-bottomed Carolina boats. Visibility fore and aft is great from the centerline helm.
The construction quality rivals that of any boat you have ever looked at in its class.
This boat has been impeccably maintained. The metal is in excellent condition. With less than 1700 hours on those Cummins Diesels, it’s just broken in.
-Twin 2007 Cummins 6QSC8.3M
-Engine(s) Total Power: 1080 HP
-Maximum Speed: 33 knots
-Engine Hours: 1680
- 9 KW Onan Diesel with dedicated battery. 65 hours
- Reverse cycle AC and Heat
- Teak and Holly cabin sole.
- LCD TV, DVD, Kenwood AM/FM/CD/Sirius stereo
- EZ2CY enclosure, Stamoid cockpit cover.
- Custom Tuna tower with overhead rod storage, teaser box, safety equipment storage.
- Remote Oil Changer for engines and generator.
- Glendenning single lever electronic controls for Trans and Throttle.
- Fresh and Saltwater wash downs
- Lewmar low profile windlass.
- ACR 100 Remote spot light with control at helm and tower
- 28 foot Rupp outriggers with double rigging
Extensive Electronics/Equipment List:
- Twin 15” 8215 Garmin Color Networked displays
- Single 10” 7610 Garmin Color Networked display at Tower.
- Garmin 6 KW 4’ open array radar with overlay.
- Garmin satellite weather sea surface receiver.
- Garmin and NEMA Network
- Garmin GSD24 digital sounder. 50 and 200 KHZ
- Airmar B260 Bronze Ultra HP Transducer with HSFB.
- Cockpit and Engine Rm color cameras networked to displays.
- Simrad AP 27 with AP 2621 CONTROL and RPU80 pump
- Furuno RD30 display for water temp, depth, GPS.
- Furuno 235 KHZ smart sensor with HSFB for shallow water.
- Handheld Garmin GPS mounted in comm. area overhead.
- Icom M604 DSC-VHF flush mount with hailer.
- Icom HM162SW super command remote Mic at tower.
- Raymarine RA215 VHF flush mount for redundancy.
BOAT LOCATION: Murrells Inlet, SC (29576)