2007 Rocket Rocket 22
Full DescriptionBoat is located in Columbus, Ohio.
- Built in 2007
- Hull Number #11
- Hull ID number is RBI220110707.
- Columbus, Ohio
- Partial delivery may be an option.
- 2020- Ullman Mainsail (Higher aspect shape sails great!)
- 2020- Ullman Jib - Carbon Flex LS (110%) ($2500)
- 2013- Doyle jib (100%)
- 2009- Doyle mainsail
- 2009- Doyle jib (110%)
- 2009- Doyle 70 series Asymmetrical (Lt. air reacher)
- 2009- Doyle 110 series Asymmetrical (Fuller cut, really moves the boat deeper).
- New Black Mainsail cover 2021
- New Black Jib sock 2021
- New extra carbon fibre boom
- Carbon Mast
- Carbon Tiller
- Carbon Asymmetrical Spin Pole
- TackTick wireless system
- Display unit - Compass, timer and start-line bias
- Mounted transducer - Speed, depth and temp.
- Wired hull transmitter - Wirelessly sends data to the display unit
- Solar Panel
- Solar Power Regulator
- 2 12v Batteries
- Padded lifelines
- Interior LED cabin light
- LED Nav Lights
- Keel raising/lowering system
- Custom boat cover (In rough shape, but it works for storage)
- Various ratchet straps and padding for trailering
- 2- sliding hatches (One for keel up and another for keel down)
- Boat Hook
- Loos Gauge
- Spinnaker Launching Bag
- Keel Lift.
- Tohatsu Outboard
- 4 stroke
- 3.5 horsepower
- Tohatsu long shaft.
- 2007 - Road Runner
- Surge brakes
- Custom bunks
- LED Lighting
- Bearing Buddies.
Boat is in overall very good shape, but it does have a few dings here and there.
I tried to be honest about these spots and there are photos for clarification
- 2 inch small repair on deck that is slightly discolored but not a structural issue.
This was done prior to me.
- There are a couple of chips in the gelcoat on the hatch that covers the onboard cooler
- Bottom spreaders were replaced with aluminum.
Tops are original and I have a set of aluminum to replace them if needed.
- The bottom 18" of the sail track was removed because when cunningham applied, the load pulled just enough back to continually separated the track from the mast.
I was concerned it might someday unzip the whole mast track from the mast, so removed it and I now use a Velcro strap to keep the sail tight to the mast.
- On my list for this winter is to re-caulk where the deck meets the hull.
Nothing structural, more cosmetic.
- Painted at the waterline with VC17. (2021) - Not necessarily an issue, but wanted to note it.
MORE INFO ABOUT THE CLASS at these 3 sites.
One-- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1233054130084559 .
Two--- https://www.sailmagazine.com/boats/rocket-22 .
Three--- https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/rocket-22 .