2012 Cobalt 276
Full Description2012 Cobalt Boats 276
Own the 276, a sure sign of certain success. With quietachievement all around, here’s a boat for the ages.
On the one hand you have all this elegance: classic linesflowing toward sea-level at the molded swim platform and itspolished stainless, double-needle diamond stitchery on theupholstery, deeper colors in suede-soft vinyls – creams andivories and sands now, a dash arguably the most gorgeousever to grace a Cobalt.
On the other hand you look overhead to an arch that is bold,edgy alright, its whoosh and swoop matched to that of thehull, a bimini top fusing high style and high performance.Then you sit in a bow that is actually elongated, but lookinglonger still, a walkway extending all the way to the windlassand, well, you’re not sure if you’ve purchased a bowrider or aperformance cruiser, if your 276 is subtle or something else.
Not to worry, a glassine cove waits just ahead. The one youlove sits next to you, and you’ll have time to decide. All thetime in this sweet old world.
Features may include:Dash & Instrumentation
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
- Aluminum Dash Panels
- Black leather/SS Steering Wheel
- Compass (digital)
- Composite Helm Eyebrow,Custom Stitching
- Dash Dimmer Switch
- Deph & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- Hour Meter
- Illuminated Switch Panel/Switches
- Stainless Steel Switches
- Woodgrain Dash/Trim Package
- Anchor Locker
- Arch Lighting, LED
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- Midship Cleats
- Motorbox Actuator
- Ski Pylon - Stainless Steel
- SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail
- Stainless Steel Engine Vents
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
- Swim Platform, integrated w/ Ladder
- Aft Sunpad w/ Ajustable Backrest
- Aft Sunpad w/ Walk-Thru Transom
- Bench Seat Storage
- Bow Seating, Convertible
- Bow Walk-Thru Door
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Cockpit Storage Console