2018 Allison XB-21 ProSport
- LocationMacon, GA
Allison XB-21 ProSportThe seven years of development required to perfect the XB-21 bass boat hull is a prime example of the tenacity devoted to perfecting fishing boat performance and efficiency at Allison Boats. The XB-21 ProSport bass boat provides the same distinguishing excitement from top-end speed and superior rough water... Read More
Central Georgia Marina
This dealer has 91 boats listed on boatcrazy.com.View All
Full DescriptionAllison XB-21 ProSportThe seven years of development required to perfect the XB-21 bass boat hull is a prime example of the tenacity devoted to perfecting fishing boat performance and efficiency at Allison Boats. The XB-21 ProSport bass boat provides the same distinguishing excitement from top-end speed and superior rough water handling as all other Allison Boats have before. After tirelessly testing and re-designing to attain easy handling, superior rough water capability, unequaled load carrying ability, and blistering top-end speeds, there was still one test that was not up to standard. The hole shot. A whole new regimen of testing was required. Two years later with a brand new patented design, the XB-21 bass boat had a better hole shot than any other 21' class boat.“You can have it all”“…XB-21 is one of the best-riding and fastest bass boats we have run. Seven years in development, its layout is loaded with innovations . . . . . the console design is so refined you can carry on a conversation in a normal voice while running at speed. Even in a nasty chop, the ride is exceedingly smooth . . . , and a Mercury 200 XS can push the hull beyond 82 mph. For speed and comfort, few boats can hold a candle to the Alli— our pick for the most unique and effective new boat design in the past 10 years.”
- -Sea of Change, written by Jim Barron
- April 2004, Bass & Walleye Boats Magazine, pg. 32
- Huge 32 sq. ft. front and 24 sq. ft. rear pro casting decks for great fishing
- Vinyl textured and fully carpeted interior
- Dual center console for driver and passenger wind protection
- Removable rear bench seat available to carry up to 5 people
- Top deck rod storage
- 6 stainless steel studs to mount the aluminum jack plate
- Elite three color gel coat available
- Allison exclusive (A.H.P.) High performance hydraulic steering system w/ aluminum sport wheel and a lever-type trim switch on the steering column. (Dual switches available)
- Exclusive “Hot Foot” throttle accompanied by a “Hot New” automotive type gear- shift.
- High-back deep bucket seats are adjustable for both the driver and passenger.
- Two rod lockers for 15-20 rods: one with a sliding, disappearing door & second under front deck.
- Twin rod trays on top of deck for 4-6 rods. (Quick access without stepping on rods)
- Aerodynamic dual center console with maximum wind protection and automotive-style dash.
- Built-in trash receptacle / emergency head, with quick-change trash bag. (Optional)
- Fully automatic live-well system w/ fresh water, recirculating, pump-out, & 60 sec. flush-out drain.
- Patented “Skid Planer” that makes hole-shots twice as quick without sacrificing performance.
- Built-in quick access fire extinguisher holster.