Full Description2018 Hobie Mirage Revolution 16
Experience why the Hobie MirageDrive is a breakthrough design that maximizes fun and performance.
Sleek. The Hobie Mirage Revolution 16 kayak boasts a long, lean hull that’s low on drag and big on speed, allowing you to glide along at a pace typically reserved for far more fragile kayaks.
The Revo 16’s rugged, rotomolded polyethylene hull stands ready to brave any beach. Consider the Revo 16’s range and speed—coupled with details such as ergonomic carrying handles and its comfortable, Vantage CT seat. The advantages of this fishing kayak are obvious. With a 16’ hull design for touring or kayak fishing at speed plus MirageDrive power, covering distance with ease is the Revo 16’s game.
Features may include:Rudder Up/Down Control
- Ergonomic handles fitted to stainless padeyes make portaging easier and more comfortable.
- Enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment. A security strap with a detachable clip tethers the hatch; abovedeck, Bungee® cords secure extra gear.
- Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
- Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.
- An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.
- Cold, hot or somewhere in between--we've got a convenient spot for your favorite beverage.
- Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.
- These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- New state-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustablity for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach, Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility and better visibility.
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with additional confidence, or go old school and paddle for an upper body workout. Conveniently clips onto the hull when not needed.
- Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Hobie's Twist and Stow Rudder is there when you need it, gone when you don't. Simply pull one of the T-shaped control handles to engage or disengage the retractable-rudder system. Fingertip-operated steering makes driving a snap.