2019 Boston Whaler 280 Outrage
- LocationCoopersville, MI
2019 Boston Whaler 280 OutrageThe all-new 280 Outrage® offers loads of features for whoever you are today: A serious angler, thrill-seeking watersports enthusiast or all-day cruiser. Whatever you feel like, the 280 is ready. Designed with functionality in mind and packed with comfort-minded amenities, this new center console shows just... Read More
Gull Lake Marine
This dealer has 385 boats listed on boatcrazy.com.View All
Full Description2019 Boston Whaler 280 OutrageThe all-new 280 Outrage® offers loads of features for whoever you are today: A serious angler, thrill-seeking watersports enthusiast or all-day cruiser. Whatever you feel like, the 280 is ready. Designed with functionality in mind and packed with comfort-minded amenities, this new center console shows just how much thought Whaler puts into every confident-to-the-core model. Experience the 280’s smooth blend of rugged comfort and capability for yourself. You’ve not known quality quite like this until now.
- Premium package comes with a hardtop that includes 5 rod holders, speakers and storage.
- A comfortable aft bench folds cleanly away to maximize fish-fighting room.
- Large open bow includes a generous lounge with armrests and social-forward seating.
- Deluxe leaning post with bait-prep area, 30-gallon livewell, 3 large fishboxes and more.
- Cutting-edge Mercury® instrumentation and available Raymarine® navigation packages empower you for ultimate offshore success.
- Tempered-glass windshield and optional heavy-duty integrated hardtop system with floodlights and life-jacket storage available.
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- 28" interior freeboard
- 8" stainless steel cleats; bow (2), spring line (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), anchor locker (1)
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Aft coaming bolsters
- Aft tackle storage center (port side) (2 drawers)
- Bow and stern eyes
- Cockpit and bow courtesy lights
- Drink holders; (2) in bow, (2) in hawse pipes, (2) in leaning post, (2) in console
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Low profile grab rails welded stainless steel
- Motorwell drains
- Port aft storage (2)
- Rod holders – gunnel-mounted stainless steel (6)
- Rod holders – transom-mounted stainless steel (3)
- Rod racks – under gunnel
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Steel toe rails – stainless steel
- Swim platform with covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail
- Thru hull anchor roller davit – stainless steel
- 12 volt receptacle
- Access panels to electronics
- Acrylic entry door with lock
- Bi-level molded console footrests
- Console grab rails stainless steel
- Drink holders (2)
- Easy access storage space for personal items
- Electronics surface that accommodates two (12") displays or single (16")
- Enclosed head/storage area in console with easy-clean liner
- Fold-down step inside console
- Glove box – lockable dry storage
- Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text
- Interior courtesy light
- Molded tempered glass windshield
- Port window with screen (stainless steel)
- Portable head with pump-out
- Remote ignition key switches with pushbutton start at helm
- Steering wheel with knob – cast stainless steel
- Dash visor
- Foldaway stern seat
- Forward console seat with integrated storage
- Bow area floodlight