2020 NorthCoast 230CC
|Location||North Hampton, NH|
|Engine Description||Suzuki 4-Stroke|
|Horse Power||200 HP|
Full DescriptionThe NorthCoast 230 provides a very stable fishing platform to fight the biggest fish around. The rugged fish-ability found throughout the NorthCoast line of quality all-composite center consoles includes high freeboard to keep the crew dry and the NorthCoast 230 has one of the most pleasing sheers on the water.
Rod holders in the side deck, rod storage under the gunwales, fish boxes forward, and oversized hardware attest to the NorthCoast 230’s fishability. Experienced design and thoughtful engineering produces many standard features that provide safety and value such as self bailing cockpit, two automatic bilge pumps, crosslink poly fuel tank with shut off valve, fuel/water separator, trim tabs, and much more.
The NorthCoast 230: A versatile design, configured for hard core fishing.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT 230:
• 12 Year structural hull warranty
• “No wood” Construction
• White hull w/ boot stripe
• Cored deck and molded hull liner w/two tone molded non-skid (Gray)
• Foam filled composite grid stringer system
• High density foam cored transom
• High impact Rub rail w/ insert
• Running lights
• Stainless steel 6” bow chocks (2)
• Stainless steel 10” bow cleat
• Anchor locker
• Stainless steel bow anchor roller w/ hawse pipe & chain lock
• Forward casting platform w/ lockable storage below P&S
• Armstrong engine bracket w/ Full transom / 35gal Blue Live Well w/light
HELM / CONSOLE:
• Tinted windshield & wrap around handrail on console
• Ritchie Compass
• Center console w/ molded foot rest, storage bins & SS cup holder
• EDSON SS steering wheel
• Hydraulic steering system
• Lockable electronics box in console
• Lockable storage in console
• DC power plug & horn at helm
• Trim tab switches
• DC electrical panel 8 gang
• Dual battery switch
• T-Top w/ canvas top
• Rocket Launchers
• Spreader light for T-Top
• FRP leaning post w/ backrest Rocket Launchers, Blue Live well w/light, clear lid and tackle boxes
• Rod storage under gunwales P&S
• Custom stainless steel rod holders (4)
• Cockpit courtesy lights (2)
• Self-bailing cockpit w/ (2) scuppers
• Saltwater Washdown
• Stainless steel locking latches throughout (6)
• Stainless steel thru-hulls
• Stainless steel ½” bow & stern eyes (3)
• Stainless steel 8” spring line cleats (2)
• Stainless steel 10” stern cleats (2)
• Fuel/water separator
• Crosslink poly fuel tank w/ shut off valve
• Stainless steel fuel fill deck plate
• (2) Batteries
• Automatic bilge pumps (2)
INCLUDED FACTORY OPTIONS:
• Folding Cockpit Seat
• Additional rod holders pair
• Portable head in console
• Bottom paint: Black
• Galvanized tandem axle trailer w/ dual brakes
For Additional Details or to Schedule an Appointment, call our Office Today.
Seacoast Marine Sales (SMS) is a Full-Service Boat Sales and Brokerage Company as well as Repair Service Provider for all Boats and Outboard Motors. Representing clients, purchasing and selling quality New & Pre-owned Boats.
SMS is a Registered Dealer and Service Location for Suzuki Outboards.
Also providing assistance with Marine Finance, Survey and Delivery. We look forward to putting our experience to work for you.
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of any used vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.