2021 Duranautic 1236 Jon
Full DescriptionThe Duke Features:
• Stainless steel bow eye for strength, corrosion resistance and trailerability.
• Dual bow and stern handles for easy lifting.
• 5052 marine-grade alloy hull for strength and long life.
• Precision welded seams tested to assure water-tight integrity.
• Acrylic enamel olive drab paint for durability.
• Extruded heavy gauge aluminum gunwales for strength.
• Extruded ribs extend up the sides for hull rigidity.
• Stainless steel fasteners.
• Traditional DuraNautic “Thrust-Master” transom assembly to evenly disperse engine stress throughout the hull.
• Foam filled seats for level flotation.
• Oar lock sockets positioned for comfortable, efficient rowing.
• Transom drain plug easily accessible.
Designed to handle rougher Northern waters, DuraNautic “The Duke” boats have straighter sides and deeper keels than conventional southern-style jons.