2021 Duranautic DN-12
Full DescriptionStandard Features For All V Models:
• Stainless steel bow eye for strength and corrosion resistance.
• 5052 marine grade aluminum alloy hull for strength and long life.
• All seams are precision welded and tested to assure watertight integrity.
• Acrylic Urethane-painted outer hull for long lasting looks and durability.
• Gunwales are extruded heavy gauge aluminum for strength.
• Heavy gauge extruded longitudinal keels protect the hull and provide added stability.
• Heavy duty extruded spray rails also add stability and directs spray outside the boat.
• Stainless steel fasteners.
• Traditional DuraNautic “Thrust-Master” transom assembly to evenly disperse engine stress throughout the hull.
• Foam-filled seats for level flotation.
• Unique structural bulkheads built under seats provide strengthened rigidity.
• Heavy duty handles provide convenient hand holds.
• Oar lock sockets are positioned for comfortable, efficient rowing.
• Transom drain plug is easily accessible.
Fun to run and quick to plane. Our V-models provide the durable strength and performance dealers and boat enthusiasts have come to expect in a DuraNautic vessel.