2021 Excel Bay Pro 230
Full DescriptionFINANCING AVAILABLE!! EASY ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS!!
LOADED WITH OPTIONAL UPGRADES FROM EXCEL BOATS!
-YAMAHA VF200XA (IN STOCK!!)
-MINN KOTA ULTERRA TROLLING MOTOR!
-ATLAS JACK PLATE
-SEA STAR HYDRAULIC STEERING
-TILT STEERING HELM
-HUMMINBIRD HELIX 12
-3 BANK CHARGER
-INTERIOR LED LIGHTING
-MILLENIUM SEAT UPGRADE
-TANDEM AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER!!
CALL TODAY FOR MORE INFO!!
-2021 Excel Boats Bay Pro 230
Excel has bragging rights to this smooth running and fast Bay Pro 230. This boat is an elite bay boat platform with features and options professional multi-species fisherman have been asking for. The Bay Pro 230 is big, 23' X 102" (8.5') to be exact, and the widest beam you can legally tow on the highway.
Fit and finish is our specialty, and the Bay Pro 230 is so well built that many think it is fiberglass when they look down the sides of the hull.
To top it off, we built this hull from 0.160 aluminum, unheard of for bay boats that normally have 0.125 hulls. To move this large boat, we built it on a 14 degree pad hull that lifts the boat, provides a dry ride and allows the boat to reach higher than normal speeds for a 23 foot boat varying from 200 to 250 HP.
Features may include:
- All-welded 14 degree Pad Hull with Lifting Strakes
- Bow - Twin Built-in Tackle Boxes - Port and Starboard
- Bow - Dry Storage Center - 6 Cubic Feet
- Bow - Integrated Trolling Motor Bracket
- Bow - 24-36 Volt Plug
- Bow - 12V Electronics (fish finder/GPS) Pre-Wire (stubbed out)
- Bow - Engine Trim Switch
- Bow - Navigation Light Switch
- Four Cup Holders
- Rear Storage Trays with 12V and USB Plugs - Port and Starboard
- Full Gauge Set (Speed, Tach and Fuel)
- Multi Button Switch Panel with 12V Plug and phone USB
- Font Deck Step with 45 Gallon Fish Box/Insulated Ice Chest
- Console Six Rod Holders
- Built-in-Dash Mount for the 5, 7, 9 or 12" Lowrance or Humminbird Electronics
- Lockable Under Dash Storage
- Deluxe Lean Post with Step, Rod Holders, and Cooler Mount
- Transom 45 Degree Splash Well
- Twin Deluxe Rear Deck Jump Seats with Storage
- Extruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail w/accessory mounting slot)
- 52 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 20 Gallon Livewell Rear Deck
- 16 Gallon Console Livewell
- Dual Auto Bilge 1100 GPH
- Four Mooring Cleats
- All Gloss Paint Colors Standard
- Superliner Durable Deck and Gunwale Coating
- Twin Transom Raised 5" Wide Transducer Mounting Brackets
- Bow Seat with Pole
**Price does not include dealer freight, prep and rigging
**Price includes all incentives and rebates
AVAILABLE AND IN STOCK!! LISTED ON 7/15!