The totally-new Axis T250 makes history as the longest boat ever produced by Axis. With bold styling, spacious seating, proven technology and signature Axis performance, the T250 is ready for all your friends and family. And thanks to Axis design innovations, the 25-foot T250 is still nimble on the water for quick returns to fallen riders and precise docking. The new lines of the T250 are guaranteed to turn heads whether it’s being towed to the ramp or running down the lake.
Features may include:WAKE PLUS HULL™
- Designed specifically for wakeboarding and wakesurfing, the patented Wake Plus Hull allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, helping create more water displacement for a bigger wake at all boarding speeds.
- The traditional bow hull design cuts cleanly through choppy water and sets up perfect wakes and waves.
- The Axis AW20 tower spans the lounge with custom Axis styling and functionality. Available with up to four space-saving board racks and four tower speakers, the Axis AW20 tower is an extension of the T250 and a lifesaver when you have a big crew with lots of different boards.
- With more torque, less fuel consumption, lower emissions, better reliability and less noise than anything in its class, the Malibu Monsoon M5Di is the most advanced power plant on the inboard market. For even more of an upgrade, owners can opt for the Monsoon M6Di for even more horsepower and torque, or the Supercharged LT4 to truly level up the T250.
- With a minimalist, clean layout that screams no-frills performance, the first-ever Axis touch screen takes center stage on the new dash. The 7-inch touch screen has all your driving vitals along with everything the captain needs to set up the boat to ride.
- Surf Gate allows you to fully customize and scale the wakesurf wave for riders of every level—all without having to shift any weight or people in the boat.
- One of the ways the wakes and waves are tailored is with Power Wedge™ III that can take the wake or wave from steep to mellow with the touch of a button.