The TakeTwo is the latest in our line of tandem fishing and recreational kayaks. It is our largest capacity kayak and has the ability to paddle either as a tandem or a solo kayak.
Since the release of the Big Tuna, Jackson has continued to innovate both in hull design and the ability to stage your kayak for every adventure. The TakeTwo takes two steps forward with the advantage of a decade of innovations and function on one amazing craft to make it cutting edge for all paddling needs.
Our new "Comfort Seat" allows a variety of tandem and ‘facetime’ positions, as well as a variety of solo positions making it a great platform for fishing, recreational paddling or tripping. Iconic JK stability, logical accessory positioning, rudder option, and improved speed make it a serious predator in all water types. Its open deck, high-and-dry seating allow many hours on the water for you and a friend (dogs included).
The combination of massive storage space and new Tri-Trak gear tracks surrounding each paddler allow you to customize your TakeTwo for long days on the water, epic fishing adventures and even overnight trips. Unique to Jackson Kayak, the Tri-Trak is a multi-functioning top loading track system, that provides endless maneuverability and mounting options for electronics and fishing accessories.
The TakeTwo is where family fun, fishing and adventure unite in one great boat!
Features may include:
- Molded-In Handle – nothing to break or catch hooks. Easily secure your kayak with a lock with no fear of having your handle removed and kayak stolen.
- Convenient day hatch is handy for storing small items like keys, phones, snacks and small cameras. Pouch is removeable for access to the bow area.
- Plenty of metal, top-loading gear track is available on the gunnels of the TakeTwo, which means there are plenty of locations for different mounting options.
- Spacious, open cockpit affords plenty of room for any gear you may want to bring on your journey.
- Introducing our EZ HiLo Seat System! These seat sliders allow you to trim your seat both fore and aft and also allow you to easily move the seat from the low to the high position with a single hand. Seat slider is removeable for paddling in the solo configuration.
- Removable Comfort Seat provides all-day comfort on any adventure, and is easily removed for use as a stand-alone camp chair.
- The two sets of nylon screws on the deck in front of the rear seat are where the seat sliders are to be positioned when paddling in the solo configuration.
- Tired of electronics cables underfoot all the time? Use the full-length hull channel and our pad eye to keep them secured and out of the way.
- Two nylon bolts on either side of the rear seat are sized to accept a clam cleat. The clam cleat will let you lock anchor lines or the Torqeedo steering kit lines in place.
- Notches under the TriTrak on the stern of the TakeTwo are ready to accept cam straps to strap down your gear.
- Small notches in back of rear tankwell ensure many fishing crates and coolers will sit flush behind the seat.
- Small day hatch features a removable pouch for stashing items that you want accessible, but not ‘lost’ inside your kayak. Also gives access to interior of stern for rigging purposes.
- Four hole pattern on stern accepts PowerPole Micro Anchor, Torqeedo mounting bracket and YakGadget accessories, along with any other accessory that features the four hole pattern.
- Stand offs on the TakeTwo stern allow for easy installation of Torqeedo steering cables.