The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 136 motorized kayak has a hull designed to handle bigger water while leveraging Minn Kota's Spot-Lock technology. Motor to your fishing spot faster, then hold your position over the hole. Command the kayak with a touch of your thumb using the Bluetooth connected i-Pilot remote.
Features may include:
- The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Tournament-ready channels secure your catch board with in-hull storage when not in use. Maximum catch board storage length 38". Board not included
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Custom tackle box included
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.
CALL FOR MORE INFO!! IF YOU SEE IT HERE IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!
Instant Boat Loan
Get in touch for the best boat loan offers