2021 Jackson Kayak Coosa HD
Full Description2021 Jackson Kayak Coosa HD
Jackson Kayak’s top design team put an “HD” twist to the already popular Coosa model. This ‘heavy duty’ fishing craft boasts amped up specs/features and is slightly longer and wider than the original Coosa; this makes it even more stable and a perfect fit for anglers of all sizes or those who are really looking for a stand up fishing kayak. The hull is still river friendly, but the HD will track truer on the flat waters of lakes or inshore saltwater. Packed with features, the Coosa HD is ready for any type of fish on almost any type of water!
Features may include:
- Two raised areas next to the bow handle were designed as a spot to place your rod but when needing to untangle rods/lures and keep your rod butt from sliding into the water.
- Ergonomic Handles with added grip textured inserts help you keep good contact when carrying your kayak, even when wet. Also, there is no fabric to ensure snag-proof days on the water.
- Dual Rod Tip Protectors ensure that your delicate rod tips aren’t snagged by a passing tree limb.
- Tuck your paddle blade under this Hypalon keeper to get it out of the way yet still in easy reach – snag-free to avoid treble hook trouble. Resistant to UV damage and temperature extremes, this material will keep your paddle safe and secure.
- The hatches on the Coosa HD are now snag-free and easier to access than ever! We’ve replaced bungee with hinged hatches fore and aft, making the hatches easy to open with a single hand.
- Shaped slightly longer for more speed, plenty of rocker for maneuverability, and a wider hull that creates a much more stable and standing friendly kayak. The wider hull also creates more standing deck space. Hull height: 16".
- A twist of the knob on the deck frees the hatch and opens to reveal ample storage for small, loose items including snacks and batteries for your electronics. Small, oval semi-dry day hatch keeps small items in easy reach and isolated. Entire console can be removed with a few twists of a Philips head screwdriver to open additional deck space if desired.
- Jackson Kayak branded tumbler holder keeps a 32oz Nalgene bottle, tumblers, cans… and of course, loose lures close at hand.
- Making the boat functional for paddlers of all sizes. The foot pegs adjust easily and have a soft rubber coating that will keep you comfortable all day.
- This truly universal rod staging solution from YakAttack works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels, and yes – even fly rods of all sizes. Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security.
- More storage in easy reach of the paddler, great spot for smaller items like keys, phone, or wallet.*It is always a great idea to keep your important items in a completely waterproof container.
- A centrally located over-sized scupper that is large enough to recess transducers for easy installation and protection. Sized to fit Raymarine Dragonfly units. Need to pick up scupper plugs? You can get them here.
- Two-Layered Standing pad. Great for sound dampening and super comfortable for standing and fishing.
- Durable and tough attachment that will outlast all the use and abuse you can manage, season after season. Keeps your seat locked in position and makes you feel connected to the kayak.