The Mirage Compass Duo is powered by dual MirageDrives with Kick-Up Fins that retract on impact. Equipped with the MirageDrive 180 and a MirageDrive with Glide Technology, the Duo delivers a smooth and efficient ride for two in both forward and reverse. The Duo’s sleek hull design maximizes speed and stability, while greatly reducing drag. The cockpit features comfortable, ergonomic seating, 4 Integrated H-Tracks for accessory mounting, and abundant above and below deck storage compartments to house gear for two. The sleek waterline and Kick-Up Rudder system make for an impressively nimble tandem kayak that’s highly responsive, easy to steer and extremely durable. The roomy Compass Duo is simple to use and adventure-ready, making it the ideal choice for water outings with adults, tikes, and furry companions.
Features may include:Excellent Hull Performance
- The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.
- The dual MirageDrives feature legendary bioengineered performance. Outfitted with one MirageDrive 180 for both forward reverse and one MirageDrive with Glide Technology. Both drives have our patented Kick-Up Fins.
- Keep your drink close at hand. Comes standard with two, one for each user.
- An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground. The Duo comes equipped with two of them.
- The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.
- Includes a transducer cavity for you to install a Lowrance fishfinder.
- H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft.
- When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
- The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory. 4 molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.
- Brass inserts in the stern accept Hobie’s mounting plate for a Power-Pole Micro shallow water anchor.
Instant Boat Loan
Get in touch for the best boat loan offers